Want to show your support for smoke-free workplaces in Alaska?
It’s easy! You have lots of choices:
- Ask a local business or organization to sign a resolution of support
- Sign our petition so you can find out the latest updates on the progress of the smoke-free workplaces bill
- Volunteer to attend a public event and tell others why you support smoke-free workplaces
- Contact your state representative or senator to encourage them to support smoke-free workplaces
- Print off one of our window signs to hand in your home or car window
- Take a picture of yourself with a sign, post it to your social media accounts and share it with your friends
- Like our Facebook page, Google+ page and follow us on Twitter to get updates the progress of smoke-free workplaces
Are you interested in helping out in other ways? Contact us and let us know how you’d like to help!